Friday, February 4, 2011

Diet Day 5- It's going to be a LONG Weekend!




Today was my weigh in day and I'm happy to report that I have lost 3lbs this week on my diet! I consider this huge success since this was a short week!! My goal for next week will still be 2lbs. If I lose more that's great, if I only stay on track that's great too.

This is a very long weekend for me. Friday night I have to help hubs at one of the restaurants that he does marketing for Zaffiros Pizza! Tonight they kick off their new delivery service in the Mequon area by delivering Pizzas in Limos!! If you live in Mequon and would like me to delivery your pizzas in a limo please call (262) 241-8484 they will be delivering Pizzas from 5:30-8:30.So tonight I will be eating a personal thin crust veggie pizza with light cheese! Yum a nice treat.

Sunday is the Super Bowl! I'm a huge Packer fan and cannot be any happier, that is unless we WIN!! I have 2 Parties to go to hubs work party and hubs family party. We are bringing a healthy snack to the family party, but I must make it through the work party first. I have been joking that the family party is a BYOB the last B not meaning beer but Baby! Everyone is pregnant or nursing or a new mom at this party except for me so there should be some other healthy foods and no alcohol at this one!

Recipe of the day: Super Bowl Popcorn BAR!! 2 cups =1 point!

You will need an air popcorn popper, bag of popcorn, and few popcorn toppings. We are using Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning and Butter Spray. The spray has 0 points and helps the seasoning stay on the popcorn. We will have a selection of seasonings: Ranch, White Cheddar, Carmel, Jalapeno and a few others. The seasonings are very low calorie and you don't need much!

No comments:

Post a Comment